For the first time, our vanilla beans are available for the home baker! Our Gourmet Grade A vanilla beans are grown and harvested by our partner farmers in Madagascar. Slowly cured using traditional techniques, our beans are a deep, dark brown that showcase the alluring aroma of sweet fig and chocolate notes.
Gourmet Grade A signifies that our beans are of the highest quality with rich and oily texture and filled with fragrant vanilla caviar.
- GRADE A MADAGASCAR BEANS: Gourmet Grade A signifies that our beans are of the highest quality with a rich and oily texture and deep alluring aroma.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED IN MADAGASCAR: vnlla vanilla beans are grown and harvested by our 7,000+ partner farmers across the SAVA region of Madagascar. Each of our farmers carefully hand-pollinate each vanilla orchid, ensuring sustainable practices and traceability in our supply chain.
- RICH FLAVOR AND FRAGRANT AROMA: Our beans are a deep, dark brown that showcase the alluring aroma of sweet fig and chocolate notes.
- vnlla YOUR WAY: We believe you deserve a vanilla bean worthy of your creativity. There are so many uses for vnlla, from homemade vanilla extract, to baking or cocktails.
- VANILLA IN OUR DNA: For over 100 years, we've been pioneers in the vanilla industry. Our vanilla is the secret behind some of the world's biggest brands and products that you know and love.